Why Give -
In order to further the maritime industry, we need to support the next generation of leaders That means exposing young people - perhaps for the first time - to the tradition, excitement and endless possibilities of a career in the maritime industry. Your tax-deductible donation will go directly to fulfilling the mission of the CMA Education Foundation.
How to Give -
The CMA Education Foundation welcomes gifts of all amounts made by check or credit card. Additionally, you can donate gifts of securities (stock, bonds, mutual funds), employer-matched gifts, and make "planned gifts" (e.g. bequests) to the Foundation.
- To make a donation, please complete and send in your CMAEF Donation Form.
- Matching Gifts - You may be able to double, or even triple, your gift to the CMA Educational Foundation. Please contact your employer for details. Our EIN# is 27-5437946.
- Host an intern or fundraiser.
- Support CMA Education Foundation when shopping on Smile.Amazon.com
- Recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit educational association, the CMA Education Foundation is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions from individuals and corporations.
Get Involved -
In addition to donors, we also need doers. Please contact us if you have questions or would like to get involved in one of our programs.
Thank you for your support of the CMA Education Foundation!