Recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit educational association, the CMA Education Foundation is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions from individuals and corporations.
Why to Give – In order to further the industry, we need to groom the next generation. That means exposing young people – perhaps for the first time – to the tradition, excitement and endless possibilities of a career in the maritime industry. Your tax-deductible donation will go directly to fulfilling the mission of the CMA Education Foundation.
How to Give – The CMA Education Foundation welcomes gifts made by check, money order or credit card. Additionally, you can donate gifts of securities (stock, bonds, mutual funds), employer-matched gifts, and make “planned gifts” (e.g. bequests) to the Foundation.
- To make a donation, please complete our donation form, make your check payable to CMA Education Foundation Inc. and mail it to us here.
- To make a one-time or annual pledge, please click here.
- To donate securities, please contact the Foundation directly.
- To make a planned gift, please contact the Foundation directly.
- To underwrite a special project, please contact us.
- Matching Gifts – You may be able to double, or even triple, your gift to the CMA Educational Foundation! Please contact your employer for details and the appropriate matching gift form. Our EIN# is 27-5437946.
Get Involved – In addition to donors, we also need doers. We welcome your comments and/or involvement. Please contact us if you have questions or would like to get involved in one of our activities.
What is 501(c)(3)? – As a 501 (c) (3), the Foundation is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions, in accordance with the U.S. tax code, as long as it does not actively engage in political and legislative activities.
Thank you for your support of the CMA Education Foundation!